Baked Shrimp Scamp. Ina Garten's Baked Shrimp Scampi recipe, from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, can be Baked shrimp scampi is an easy company dish that can be made ahead of time. Shrimp scampi is a classic dish and this baked version makes it even easier. Baked Shrimp Scampi can be served as an appetizer or even a light meal over zucchini noodles OR pasta.
Baked Shrimp Scampi from Barefoot Contessa. Peel, devein, and butterfly the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl. You can have Baked Shrimp Scamp using 12 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Baked Shrimp Scamp
- Prepare 1 kg (2 pounds) of shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails on or off.
- You need 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of white wine (optional — sub with extra lemon juice or chicken stock.
- It’s 1 of brown shallot, minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter, divided.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes or more, to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley leaves.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges to serve.
Baked Shrimp Scampi – This is the easiest yet fanciest dish of all – tender shrimp baked with buttery breadcrumbs, garlic and lemon juice. It's days like that when you need an easy dinner. For this Baked Shrimp Scampi, I used frozen jumbo shrimp. I often keep a pack of shrimp in.
Baked Shrimp Scamp step by step
- Heat oven to 220°C | 425º F. In a well-seasoned oven-proof skillet or baking dish, combine the shrimp, lemon juice, white wine, shallots, 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix well until the shrimp are evenly coated.
- OPTIONAL: Starting from the outer edge of your skillet or dish, arrange the shrimp in a single layer towards the centre of the pan. Set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining melted butter, bread crumbs, garlic, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and 2 tablespoons of the chopped parsley; mix well..
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the shrimp and bake for 12 minutes, or until hot and bubbling, and the shrimp are ‘just’ cooked through. Change oven settings to broil or grill for a further minute or so, until the top is crispy and golden..
- Garnish with remaining parsley, squeeze over a drizzle of lemon juice and serve with lemon wedges..
Baked shrimp scampi is an easy sheet pan meal that we all devour! It's bursting with This easy shrimp scampi recipe is a total hit and I love that it works for low carbers but. I love my version of baked shrimp scampi because it has SO much flavor with the marinade and it uses way less butter. I believe that butter is absolutely healthy for us. Baked Shrimp Scampi with jumbo shrimp baked in a white wine, lemon and butter sauce with buttery toasted panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.