Broiled Talapia Parmesan.
You can cook Broiled Talapia Parmesan using 10 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Broiled Talapia Parmesan
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 2 of pinch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 pinch of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Celery Salt.
- It’s 2 lb of Tilapia Filets.
Broiled Talapia Parmesan instructions
- Preheat your ovens broiler. Grease a boiling pan or line pan with alumunum foil..
- In small bowl mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo or (miracle whip) & lemin juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside..
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish..