Broiled Fish. Learning how to broil fish provides cooks with a heart-healthy way to enjoy tender, flaky fish. In gas ovens, the broiler may be located either at the top of the oven or in a separate compartment of the. Broiled Fish Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
According to culinary goddess Julia Child, the best way to broil. Broiling is a great method for getting grill-like results in the kitchen. Both grilling and broiling are fast and easy, and both use direct, high heat to brown and cook food. You can cook Broiled Fish using 3 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Broiled Fish
- It’s 1 lb of fish fillets (your choice, I used tilapia).
- It’s 1 cup of marinade (your choice, I used lemon-pepper).
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic salt.
These broiled tilapia fillets make a healthy main dish, and they are super simple to prepare and Tilapia is a very popular fish to cook, and there are many ways to prepare it. Broiling fish is a simple, fast method of preparing fish and by following a few basic guidelines you Broiling is also a good alternative to grilling, and nearly any recipe for grilled fish can be adapted for. Broiled fish refers to a method of preparing fish by cooking it under the broiler in an oven. This is a relatively simple way to prepare fish, and it also a very healthy method.
Broiled Fish step by step
- Pour the marinade on thawed fish fillets and set in fridge for 30 minutes to absorb flavor..
- After the fish is marinated, spray broiler pan with cooking spray..
- Turn the oven on Broil. (medium heat if applicable).
- Rub about a spoonful of marinade on top of the fish..
- Broil about 8-10 minutes or until done, rubbing another spoonful of marinade halfway through cooking time..
Broiled fish fillets topped with a little butter and a squirt of lemon is a quick, easy weeknight staple. But when the butter is spiked with plenty of garlic, a jolt of curry powder and piquant fresh ginger, then. Broiling fish is one of the easiest, mess-free and tastiest preparations you can do. This technique works great with any meaty fish with moderate oil. The Best Broiled Fish Seasoning Recipes on Yummly