Broiled tilapia parmesan. Broiled Tilapia Parmesan. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Broiled Parmesan Tilapia is the best tilapia recipe I've ever had with a tender flaky fish fillet and an amazing parmesan crust! Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
This Tilapia Parmesan for two recipe is so easy and quick to prepare. I am not usually big on fish How to make Baked or Broiled Tilapia Parmesan: Place the Tilapia fillets on a small baking sheet. This is my go-to way to prepare fish, but we don't have it too often as it is definitely not low in calories or fat, but boy is it delicious! You can have Broiled tilapia parmesan using 8 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Broiled tilapia parmesan
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter softened.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Celery salt.
- You need 2 lb of Tilapia fillets.
This broiled tilapia Parmesan is light and extremely flavorful! A mixture of spices is blend with Salmon, tilapia, halibut- you name it and they will eat it. And then there is my husband, who will only. Broiled Tilapia Parmesan recipe: Try this Broiled Tilapia Parmesan recipe, or contribute your INSTRUCTIONS.
Broiled tilapia parmesan instructions
- Preheat the broiler.
- Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In small bowl mix together the Parmesan cheese butter mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Season with dried basil pepper onion powder and celery salt.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side.
- Brown for two more minutes or until the topping is brown and fish flakes easily with a fork be careful not to over cook the fish.
Grease broiling pan or line pan with foil. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. How to make Broiled Tilapia Parmesan – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. How to Make Broiled Parmesan Tilapia Into a Freezer Meal. You can also double the Parmesan topping and freeze it alongside any extra tilapia to have on hand for another winner dinner in the future.