Broiled Parmesan tilapia.
This Delicious Broiled Parmesan tilapia using 10 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Broiled Parmesan tilapia
- It’s 5 piece of tilapia filets.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of dried chili flakes (Optional ).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of paprika.
Broiled Parmesan tilapia step by step
- Preheat broiler 525°F.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a bowl and mix.
- Place aluminum foil in baking dish and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Pat dry the tilapia fillets and lay them in baking dish place in broiler for 3 minutes then remove.
- Coat fish with mix the ingredients on both sides thoroughly.
- Place coated fish back in broiler for an additional 4 minutes then remove and serve.