Broiled Lobster Tail.
This Tasty Broiled Lobster Tail using 4 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tail
- It’s 2 of Lobster Tails.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- You need of Lemon wedges.
Broiled Lobster Tail step by step
- Snip Lobster tails down the middle and remove the vein. Lightly salt and pepper..
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray and put tails on the sheet..
- Melt butter, cool a little as to not cook the meat with the hot butter. Pour a couple spoonfuls down each cut on tails. Take a lemon wedge and squeeze some down each tail. Not too much..
- Broil at 350 for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the tail..
- Serve with a lemon wedge and some melted butter for dipping..