Broiled crab snacks. A broiled crab appetizer on an English muffin. I made this for a party I recently had and the crab snacks were a hit. Everyone wanted the recipe and I loved them as much.
I played around with Paula Deen's and Mrs. Duvall's crab cake recipes and came up with the most delicious, moist, tasty crab cake in the. Cocktail pumpernickel bread is spread with a cheesy crab topping and broiled for a delicious open-faced appetizer or snack. You can cook Broiled crab snacks using 4 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Broiled crab snacks
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 (6 1/2 oz) of can crab meat.
- It’s 1 package of hamburger buns, or French bread.
Stir in crabmeat, parsley, shallots and garlic until crab is coated with mayonnaise mixture. Learn how to make Broiled Soft Shell Crabs. Broiled Lobster Tail is a decadent treat! Sweet lobster meat in a creamy herb and garlic butter sauce is so easy to make and incredibly delicious!
Broiled crab snacks step by step
- Cream together crab, cream cheese, and butter. Always use the best crabmeat.
- Spread mixture over cut side of hamburger bun halves, or French bread split about 1/4in thick. I use hamburger buns or French bread because they don’t have any flavor of their own.
- Place under broiler until crabmeat mixture starts to bubble and edges of bun start to brown. Be careful not to burn your mouth trying to eat them before they cool enough. Enjoy.
Crab Meat In Shells is an extremely attractive way of serving crab meat. Sweet red bell peppers, green bell peppers, onions, garlic, butter, crab meat, lemon juice, eggs, worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, cayenne pepper, english muffins, parmesan cheese. Much loved deep-fried crab rangoon, the Asian appetizer filled with cream cheese and crab, are incredibly Click Play to See This Homemade Crab Rangoon Recipe Come Together. Place under broiler till bubbly and brown. Broiled Crab Sandwiches Recipe. by Global Cookbook.