Crawfish Broil. Crawfish Boils are wonderful messy affairs that are best suited for the outdoors. Boiling crawfish is a festive event and eating is also thirsty work, so we made sure to have lots. Crawfish Boil – mouthwatering crawfish recipes just like how it's done in New Orleans.
Learn how to boil crawfish with this simple step-by-step guide/recipe. You can cook awesome crawfish every time if you follow these directions! Come stop by on certain days to get your favorite flavored crawfish! You can cook Crawfish Broil using 6 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Crawfish Broil
- It’s 1 bag of crawfish.
- It’s of Minced Garlic… Sofrito Sazon and onion powder,parsley.
- It’s of Lemon pepper and oldbay seasoning.
- You need of Already cooked sausage.
- Prepare of Shrimp Scampi sauce.
- Prepare of Butter, sugar,water,pepper.
Louisiana chef Isaac Toups stopped by the MUNCHIES Test Kitchen to show us how to cook and properly eat a Cajun crawfish boil. Rinse the crawfish thoroughly in the bag in which they arrived to remove excess dirt and mud. Here's the traditional Louisiana crawfish boil recipe you need. That said, our favorite time to throw a crawfish boil is early spring, when we can boil up some crawfish, corn.
Crawfish Broil instructions
- Bring a pot with water and seasonings to a boil.
- Next add crawfish for 10 to 15 mins then add already cooked sausage next add shrimp..Take the pot off of the stove as soon as the shrimp turn pink.
- Remove shrimp and sausage from the pot first so they won't over cook.Then place in another pot or bowl next place crawfish in the same bowl as the shrimp and sausage.
- In a medium pot place a half stick of butter and shrimp scampi sauce(I used Wal-Mart great value) alil sugar garlic powder and onion powder next alil pepper then add alil water…let everything simmer this will be the butter sauce to drizzle over crawfish broil.
Empty crawfish into ice chest and purge with water. Add potatoes, onions and bay leaves to the pot. The powdered premixed seasoning contains salt, lemon, onion, garlic. Add crawfish boil seasoning (to taste) to boiling water. Welcome to our new Crawfish.com timeline!