Cajun K-rab Dip. How to cook Cajun Crab Dip. Cajun Crab Dip – An easy hot crab dip with cajun seasoning and horseradish. always Crab dip with a kick… if you're a cajun lover, you're going to love this Cajun Crab Dip! I was looking for a recipe similar to the dip we purchase at the grocery store.
I like to serve it with an assortment of crackers or toasted bread.—Laura Davis, Rusk, Texas. I've had one like this in a restaurant with my boyfriend and I wanted to. cajun crab-dip nutrition facts and nutritional information. View top rated Cajun crab dip recipes with ratings and reviews. cream, and mayo. This Yummy Cajun K-rab Dip using 10 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun K-rab Dip
- It’s 1/2 of lbs. immitation crab meat.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of minced onions.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Great recipe for Cajun Crab Dip. My wife tried a sample at our local supermarket and loved it. Thought I would try to make it, she liked this one even better! Try to keep your crab meat kinda chunky.
Cajun K-rab Dip instructions
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, onions, adobo, and Italian seasoning in a bowl or blender..
- Gently fold n cheddar cheese and imitation crab meat..
- Chill for at least a half hour before serving..
Pour in an oven proof dish, and top with Montery jack cheese and. Try this Cajun Hot Crab Dip recipe, or contribute your own. Cajun Power Worcestershire Sauce My baked Cajun Hot Crab Dip uses lump crab meat, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese and a spicy Cajun seasoning. You'll be amazed how delicious homemade can be! Delicious crab dip with lump crab meat, sour cream, mayonnaise, shallots, dill, lemon zest, white Crab dip is better once it's chilled and had a little time for all the flavors to marry.