Sauteed Young Corn with Mushroom.
This Perfect Sauteed Young Corn with Mushroom using 10 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Sauteed Young Corn with Mushroom
- Prepare 1 can of young corn.
- You need 1 can of button mushroom.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 each of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of shrimp paste or bagoong.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce (depending on your taste).
- You need 1/4 kg of pork (cubed).
Sauteed Young Corn with Mushroom step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. stir in the garlic and onion. Add the pork. Then cover the pan until the pork is cooked..
- Stir in the shrimp paste. Add the mushroom and young corn. Stir in the soy sauce and pepper. Cover..
- Let it cook for about 5 mins. Do not overcook..