Grilled Fish Tacos.
You can cook Grilled Fish Tacos using 9 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Fish Tacos
- Prepare 2 of Tilapia Fillets.
- You need of Chili Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Adobo Seasoning.
- Prepare of Pico De Gallo.
- Prepare of Lime Juice.
- You need of Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare of Plain Yogurt.
- You need of Corn Tortillas.
Grilled Fish Tacos step by step
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish with the garlic, chili powder and adobo seasoning..
- Place the fillets into a grilling basket for easy flipping..
- Grill over hot coals flipping periodically to cook through without charing and drying out them out..
- When done bring inside to cool down enough to flake into a bowl..
- Once the fillets have been shredded toast the corn tortillas in an un-oiled skillet just enough so there is a little color on both sides and they won't crumble apart when eating..
- Load the tortillas with the tilapia give a squeeze of lime juice and top with the pico de gallo, lettuce and plain yogurt. Use sour cream if you like better..
- Serve with rice or refried beans or anything that goes good with regular tacos..