Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo.
You can cook Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo using 12 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo
- You need 1 lb of chicken feet (cleaned).
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of whole peppercorn.
- You need 3 pcs of dried Thai chili.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3-4 pcs of dried bay leaves.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- You need 18 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo instructions
- Heat cooking pot and pour-in 16 tablespoons of cooking oil..
- Fry the chicken feet until color turns light brown. Set aside..
- On a clean pot, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil..
- Saute garlic and dried chili..
- Put-in the fried chicken feet, soy sauce, and water. Let boil..
- Add the dried bay leaves, whole peppercorn, oyster sauce, salt, and sugar. Stir and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender.Note: add water as necessary..
- Add vinegar and stir. Cook for 5 minutes more..
- Turn-off heat, and then transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve, share and enjoy !!.