Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg.
This Yummy Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg using 13 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg
- It’s 1/2 of kilo Pork (Kasim).
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of White Onion.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pepper corn.
- Prepare 3 pcs of Bayleaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of Sprite.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- It’s 4 of hard-boiled Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of pepper powder.
Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg step by step
- Heat pan and put cooking oil.
- Put onion for 15 secs., then put garlic for 15 secs..
- Put the meat, then put salt and pepper powder. Wait until meat turns light brown, and fat is rendered..
- Put soy sauce and oyster sauce. Then put pepper corn and bayleaf. Wait until there are less soy sauce and oyster sauce, and the water has evaporated..
- Put the sprite, and slow cook the meat for 45 mins, under low flame..
- After 45 mins, put the vinegar. Cook for 15 mins..
- Separate the meat from the sauce. Pan fry the meat with small amount of cooking oil. Cook until meat becomes darker (meaning it's fried).
- Put the sauce back and wait until the sauce has been dried out. (It's up to you whether you want it saucy or dry).
- Lastly, put the eggs. And it's done..