Snapper Tacos with Chipotle Cream.
This Delicious Snapper Tacos with Chipotle Cream using 18 easy ingredients and 14 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Snapper Tacos with Chipotle Cream
- You need 4 of 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas.
- You need of Chipotle Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fat-free sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of 1/8 salt.
- It’s 1 of canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, seeded and minced.
- You need of Reserved Onion Mixture.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped onion, divided.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped onion, divided.
- Prepare of Fish Mixture.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 lb of snapper filets, skinned.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated lime rind.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
Snapper Tacos with Chipotle Cream instructions
- Combine sour cream, 1/8 tsp salt, and chile; set aside..
- Combine 1/2 cup onion and 1/2 cup tomato; set aside..
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat..
- Add 1 cup onion, 1 cup tomato, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, cinnamon, and minced garlic..
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Stir in cilantro..
- Arrange fish over onion mixture in pan; cover and cook 3 minutes..
- Turn fish; cover and cook 2 minutes..
- Break fish into chunks..
- Stir in rind and juice; cook 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat..
- Warm tortillas according to package directions..
- Fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup fish mixture and 1/4 cup reserved onion mixture; top each serving with 2 Tbsp chipotle cream..
- Fold in half or roll up and enjoy!.