You can have Simmered Flounder using 7 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Simmered Flounder
- You need 2 of pieces Flounder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Sake.
- You need 150 ml of Water.
- You need 5 of cm Ginger paste.
Simmered Flounder step by step
- Put the soy sauce, mirin, sugar, sake, water and grated ginger in a pan and turn on the heat..
- When it has come to the boil, add the fish..
- Place the lid on and simmer over low-medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Leave it a short while to let the flavours blend..
- Transfer to a serving plate to finish..