Steak chipotle in adobo sauce.
You can cook Steak chipotle in adobo sauce using 5 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Steak chipotle in adobo sauce
- Prepare 3 lb of NY strips steak.
- You need 1 each of onion slice.
- It’s 2 each of 1 red,1 yellow bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 can of chipotle in adobo sauce.
Steak chipotle in adobo sauce instructions
- Grill the steak.
- Slice bell peppers, onions into strips..
- In the pan..
- Put olive oil, to sautee onions, bell peppers, salt, pepper, rosemary, and mixed the chipotle and stir until completely done..
- Prepared plate transfer the steak in the plate put the sautee onion and bell peppers in the center of the steak or what you prepared or you can add bake potato in the side or whatever you like..