Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw. These Shrimp Tacos Will Upgrade Any Taco Tuesday. These shrimp tacos have quickly become a fan favorite. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day.
Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Red Cabbage Slaw. Meanwhile, to make the slaw, stir together the vinegar, oil and sugar in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves. Add the cabbage and cilantro, toss to combine and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw using 13 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw
- You need 1 lb of fresh shrimp, peeled and devained.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- It’s 3 cup of shredded red cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce.
- You need 12 of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 of lime wedges (optional).
Perfect for a busy weeknight dinner! A lot of people get into While the shrimp are grilling, I like to create a crunchy slaw with whatever veggies I have on hand. This week I had leftover red cabbage, shredded carrots. Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Slaw and Sriracha Sauce.
Shrimp tacos with red cabbage lime slaw instructions
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. In a resealable plastic bag combine Olive oil, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and 1/4 tsp salt; add shrimp; chill 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, finely shred peel from lime; juice lime. For lime slaw, in a large bowl combine the lime peel, lime juice, cabbage, and remaining salt. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and chipotle pepper; set aside. Wrap tortillas in foil..
- Thread shrimp on skewers. On a covered grill, grill tortilla packet directly over medium heat for 5 minutes, turning once. Add shrimp to grill; cook 5 to 8 minutes or until opaque, turning halfway through grilling..
- Remove tortilla packet from grill. Remove shrimp from skewers..
- To serve, spread tortillas with sour cream mixture. Top with lime slaw and shrimp. Sprinkle with cilantro and pass lime wedges..
These shrimp tacos are about to be your go-to recipe. Serving the shrimp tacos with slaw calms the spices with a zesty, tangy finish thanks to the lime and sour cream. These spicy slaw-topped shrimp tacos are legendary and I seriously cannot wait for y'all to try These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos are fast, flavorful, and topped with a zesty Cilantro Lime Slaw Combine with cabbage, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, lime zest and juice and a few dashes of hot sauces. Toast corn tortillas over a kitchen burner using tongs.