Cod Cream Simmer.
You can have Cod Cream Simmer using 7 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Cod Cream Simmer
- Prepare 4 of cuts Cod cuts.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare 1 of just enough to cover the cod Plain flour.
Cod Cream Simmer step by step
- Pepper the cod. (Frozen foods tend to already have a strong salt flavoring, so I don't use additional salt.) Coat with flour..
- Melt the butter in the frying pan, and add the thinly-chopped garlic. Then add the cod and cook, being careful not to burn it..
- Pour in the milk, reduce from medium to low heat, and simmer. The flour on the cod will dissolve into the milk, making the sauce creamy..
- Check the flavor of the sauce (the creamy milk, white sauce) and if you find it to be thin, adjust with salt and pepper..
- Transfer the cod to a serving plate and top with plenty of sauce. Garnish with minced parsley (or with green onions/scallions)..