Pineapple Tuna Cakes.
This Delicious Pineapple Tuna Cakes using 17 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Pineapple Tuna Cakes
- It’s 1 box of Your choice of Spanish style rice.
- It’s 2 can of Tuna in water.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Ritz crackers maybe two packages.
- You need 1 of as needed Egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of Newmans organic pineapple salsa.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Adobo.
- It’s 1 medium of Avacado.
- Prepare 1 medium of Roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive oil.
- You need 1 of as needed Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn kernels.
- It’s 1 of as needed Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Sugar.
Pineapple Tuna Cakes instructions
- First you want to prepare the salsa take your avacado and tomato and chop into little squares.
- Add your drained corn to the bowl combining all three ingredients.
- Season with a dash of salt, pepper, and sugar… You can add along the way to taste as well.
- You want to add enough olive oil to where it Is lightly coating the salsa then add a splash of Apple cider vinegar. Use a spatula to mix the salsa and be careful not to mush it. Taste your salsa it may need more salt, pepper, sugar,etc. Gently mix it up well and store in the refrigerator to cool..
- Cook your choice of Spanish style rice as given on the box. We love the rice a roni Spanish style with vermicelli. When the rice is done stir in some shredded mozzarella. As much to your liking. While this is cooking you will prepare the cakes..
- Drain tuna and place in large bowl. Add all ingredients egg, salt, pepper, onion & garlic powder, adobo, half of the can of salsa and about two bundles of ritz crackers (crushed). Combine one bundle of crackers first mix it all up with your hands and the consistency should easily form a patty . If it's still a little mushy add a few more crackers..
- Add a light layer of butter to your frying pan and let it heat a little above medium heat while you form your tuna cakes.
- Place tuna cakes into frying pan( do not use a skillet) cook until nice and brown on both sides approximately 7-8mins per side.
- Rice goes into the plate first add a little mozz cheese on top and by little I mean a sprinkle place your tuna cake on top of the rice get your salsa give it a stir and place on top of the tuna cake and enjoy..