Pinakbet ng Pinoy. Pinakbet Tagalog is a Filipino vegetable dish. It is composed of a variety of vegetables and it also has a protein component. PAANO MAGLUTO NG PINAKBET/ILOCANO PINOY RECIPE. #pinakbet#ilocanorecipe#fpakbet.
Pinakbet (also called pakbet or pinak bet) is an indigenous Filipino dish from the northern regions of the Philippines. Pinakbet is made from mixed vegetables steamed in fish or shrimp sauce. The word is the contracted form of the Ilokano word pinakebbet, meaning "shrunk" or "shriveled." The pinakbet is a classic stir-fry recipe that uses local and easy-to-find Choose your favorite bagoong to toss the vegetables in, and this pinakbet recipe will be a success every time you make it. This Yummy Pinakbet ng Pinoy using 10 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pinakbet ng Pinoy
- Prepare 3 pcs of Talong.
- Prepare 8 pcs of Okra.
- You need 1/4 of Kalabasa.
- You need 5 pcs of Alogbate.
- It’s 1/4 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt (for flavor to taste).
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need 1 glass of Water.
Ilokano ka ba?oo man o hindi, alam kong alam mo ang pakbet o mas kilala sa tawag na PINAKBET. See more ideas about Pinakbet recipe, Filipino recipes, Pinakbet. Dinengdeng na Saluyot with Tinapa is a simple yet delicous dish that involves a variety of vegetables including dahon ng saluyot. Pinakbet is done, when vegetables appear wrinkled.
Pinakbet ng Pinoy step by step
- Suté Garlic and onion.
- Add the shrimp. Mix until the shrimp cook and add season of salt.
- Add 1Glass of water and simmer it for 5mins.
- Add the Kalabasa and wait it until the kalabasa is cook.
- If the kalabasa is cook add the okra and simmer it again for 3mins.
- After simmer add all the ingredients left and season it for a taste.
- Lastly when it is already done put the soy sauce for a taste. And serve it well. have a nice lunch with your family.
Do not mix the vegetables while simmering. One of the most popular Ilokano vegetable dish is "pinakbet". It consists of eggplants, okra, squash, stingbeans, bagoong. Pinakbet is a Filipino vegetable-pork stew of squash, eggplant, okra, yard-long beans, and bitter melon. Pork, shrimp paste, and tomatoes are used to give it its distinctive taste.