You can cook Vegetable Lumpia using 15 simple ingredients and 13 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Vegetable Lumpia
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork or beef.
- It’s 1 pack of firm tofu.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger minced.
- You need 3 cups of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots finely cut.
- You need 1/2 cup of red sweet potato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of green onion finely chopped.
- It’s 4 cups of bean sprouts cleaned.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of spring roll wrappers.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3 cups of oil for frying.
Vegetable Lumpia instructions
- Take a large wok and pour olive oil and wait for it to warm up then sauté ginger and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add ground pork and cook until they are fully brown then add tofu and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrots, and sweet potato and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add green onions and bean sprout and cook for 3 more minutes. Be careful not to over cook.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, and black pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Take it out and drain the excess liquid and let it sit to cool off.
- While it's cooling off time to make your paste. Take a small pot and pour cornstarch and water in medium high. Keep stirring until liquid becomes thicker. Take it out when you have your desired amount of thickness. Let it sit out in room temperature until it cools off.
- While you're waiting separate your egg roll wrappers AP it is easier to grab when you are ready to start wrapping.
- When you're ready take your wrapper and place it down with one corner facing your..
- Put 1-2 tbsp of Lumpia and start rolling very tightly until you almost reach the top..
- Then fold the two sides in making an envelope shape. Take your paste and put some to the remaining wrapper on top then fold and seal..
- Repeat this process until you have wrapped everything then immediate place in the freezer..
- When it's frozen take it out then take a frying pan and add your oil and wait for it to warm up then cook and enjoy!.