Famous Chicken Adobo. Famous Chicken Adobo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy. Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. This Appetizing Famous Chicken Adobo using 10 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Famous Chicken Adobo
- It’s 1 of whole chicken cut up.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sprite.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of peppercorn.
- Prepare 5 pcs of bay leaves (optional).
It was first noted by the Spanish back in This one however is the one I think is most famous and loved all over the world. Chicken adobo is probably one of our most requested dishes of all time. If you're not familiar with it, it's a peppercorn based chicken recipe originating from The Philippines. Famous Chicken Adobo – Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free.
Famous Chicken Adobo instructions
- Take a whole chicken and cut it up in serving size pieces.
- Take a large wok or skillet and heat up oil. Add onions and garlic and sauté until brownish. Should take about 3-4 minutes depending on how high your heat is.
- Add chicken and sauté until chicken is fully brown on both sides.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and oyster sauce and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add sprite, peppercorn and bay leave and let it simmer on low for another 15-20 minutes or until most of the liquids have been absorbed to your desired amount.
- Best served with white rice. Enjoy!.
Lets enjoy a delicious CHICKEN ADOBO & many other Pakistani CHICKEN ADOBO Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. Filipino adobo can be made with meat. Perhaps the most famous dish in the Filipino repertoire, chicken adobo has as many versions as there are cooks in the Philippines. Some recipes omit garlic, others add coconut milk, some feature brothy. Change up your dinner routine with Chicken Adobo from Delish.com.