Chicken and pork adobo. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Almost all meat, seafood, and vegetables can be cooked using the inadobo method.
Adobo is the signature dish of the Philippines. Discover the yummy flavor of Filipino Pork and Chicken Adobo. Season pork and chicken with salt and pepper and place in a stock pot. This Delicious Chicken and pork adobo using 11 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Chicken and pork adobo
- You need 1/2 of chicken adobo cut.
- Prepare 1/2 of pork.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need leaves of Bay.
- It’s of Whole pepper corn.
Rub with crushed garlic and torn bay leaf, and coat with vinegar and soy sauce. I'm part Filipino and this recipe needs several changes. It's an easy dish to prepare and cooks in under an hour. For pork adobo, I usually use pork.
Chicken and pork adobo instructions
- Saute chopped onions and garlic for 1 min. Set aside..
- Saute another chopped onion and garlic for 1 min. After, put chicken and pork. Cook for 5 mins until light brown..
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, bay leaves and whole pepper corn to the pan. Cook for 10 mins..
- Add sugar and vinegar. Cook until liquid is absorbed..
- Set in serving plate and garnish the sauteed garlic and onion..
How to cook Chicken and Pork Adobo. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, heat oil. Add and brown chicken and pork pieces in batches. Return all the meat, including any juices, back into the pot. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil.