Miki Bihon Pancit.
You can cook Miki Bihon Pancit using 17 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Miki Bihon Pancit
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of package miki noodles.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of (8 ounces)package rice noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1 cup of fish balls, halved (depending on size).
- You need 1 of small onion, peeled and chopped.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken thigh meat, diced.
- You need 2 of large carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks.
- It’s 1 of small cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 6 tbsp. of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare of calamansi or lemon, cut into wedges.
Miki Bihon Pancit instructions
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, bring about 3 cups water to a boil. Submerge miki noodles for about 1 minute to rinse off natural oils. Remove from pot and drain well..
- In a large pot over medium heat, add chicken stock and bring to a boil. Submerge rice noodles into the liquid and cook, using tongs to loosen strands, for about 1 to 2 minutes or just until softened. Drain noodles and reserve about 2 cups of the broth..
- In a wide skillet (or wok) over medium heat, heat about 1 tablespoon oil. Add shrimps and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes or until color changes to pink. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels. Set aside..
- Wipe down skillet and add more oil as needed. Add fish balls and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels. Set aside..
- Add onions and garlic and cook until limp and aromatic. Add chicken and cook, stirring regularly, for about 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add carrots and cook for about 1 minute. Add cabbage. Return shrimps and fish balls to skillet. Continue to cook until vegetables are tender yet crisp. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In the skillet, add reserved 2 cups broth, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Stir until combined and bring to a boil. Add miki noodles and cook for about 1 minute. Add rice noodles and vegetable mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook, stirring regularly, for about 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles are cooked but firm to bite, vegetables are tender yet crisp and liquid is absorbed..
- Garnish with green onions and serve with calamansi. Serve hot and enjoy!.