Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤.
You can cook Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 using 10 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤
- It’s 1 box of linguine (16 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes (untrained).
- Prepare 1 of small can diced green chilis.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- Prepare 2 Bags of Shrimp (Raw, peeled and deveined), rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need of Sprinkle Black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
- It’s of Few spoons Ricotta cheese (I added about 5 tablespoons).
- Prepare of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 step by step
- In a large pot heat up your Rotel diced tomatoes and can of green chilis with your tablespoon of margarine……
- Mix well then add your 2 bags of raw shrimp 🍤…..Cook until shrimp are almost nice and pink….Remove from heat…..
- Next add the condensed tomato soup, black pepper and adobo….. Stir well……
- Bring some water to a boil for your linguine in a different pot and add a little bit of salt to boiling water, then boil linguine until al dente, drain well……
- Mix drained linguine with ricotta cheese then add that to your shrimp and tomato sauce in pot……
- Mix all well….Sprinkle parsley on top…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You may want to add some Parmesan cheese on top if you like !! 😋.