Stewed Shrimp 🍤.
You can have Stewed Shrimp 🍤 using 14 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Stewed Shrimp 🍤
- You need 2 bags of (frozen) Raw Jumbo Shrimp ~ peeled and deveined.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (10 cloves).
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce).
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Adobo.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Bay leaves (3).
- It’s of Cooking spoon amount of Spanish Olives (stuffed with Pimento).
- It’s of Olive oil.
Stewed Shrimp 🍤 step by step
- Rinse your raw shrimp 🍤 in cold water and make sure that you remove the shells from the shrimps……
- Heat olive oil in a large pan……
- Slice your green pepper, onion, and mince your garlic…..
- Add sliced green pepper and onion to olive oil in pan, sauté until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic and sauté until garlic is fragrant……
- Add your 2 cans diced tomatoes (undrained) and tomato sauce….Stir well…..
- Next add to sauce: Crushed red pepper, oregano, basil leaves, Adobo and black pepper…..Stir well….
- Now add the basil leaves and the spoonful of stuffed olives…..Stir well, cover and cook for 30 minutes on medium heat…….
- Remove bay leaves from tomato sauce mixture and add your cleaned shrimp 🍤, cook until all shrimp have turned nice and pink…..
- Remove from heat, serve over white rice 🍚 and enjoy 😉!!.