Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell. Boil crabs in water and vinegar mix until their shells turn red. When cooked, remove crab meat from shell and flake evenly. Fry potatoes in oil on medium frypan.
Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl with the water and salt and pepper. Take each crab shell and stuff with the crab meat mixture, packing tightly. Dip the stuffed crab shell into beaten eggs mixed with the bread crumbs, making sure it is well coated. You can cook Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell using 10 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell
- You need 6 each of crabs (boiled).
- Prepare 2 quart of water.
- You need 2 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of potatoes (diced).
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 cup of fresh tomatoes (chopped).
- It’s 3 each of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper for seasoning.
In a deep pan or wok, heat remaining Olive oil and fry each crab, shell-side down first, then turning it over to cook and brown the stuffed side. Seafood Stuffed Crab Shell by my friend Marlyn "Gah" May or Simply May (check her channel). Thanks. #SeafoodStuffedCrabShell #BakedSeafood Please like, comments, share and SUBSCRIBE! Using a spoon, fill a shell with a large scoop of seafood mixture and place in baking dish with the opening side up.
Crab Omellete Stuffed in Shell step by step
- Boil crabs in water and vinegar mix until their shells turn red.When cooked, remove crab meat from shell and flake evenly..
- Fry potatoes in oil on medium frypan.Remove from pan and set aside.Saute onions and tomatoes for 2 mins..
- Add crab meat an potatoes. Season and set aside..
- Clean crab shells and moisten with beaten eggs.Fill shells with the crab mixture and pack each shell firmly..
- Dust top with breadcrumbs and dip in beaten eggs.Fry bottom side down in oil and baste top with hot oil until it turns golden brown..
- Drain and serve hot. Enjoy!.
Crab Stuffed Haddock An awesome meal for anytime, and especially impressive to guests yet so simple to make. Haddock fillets are stuffed with a crab and cheese stuffing then baked. Add half of the crab filling and gently fold the omelet by sliding the pan off the heat and tilting on half towards you. Use some well honed spatula skills to gently fold the omelet as you roll in onto the plate. See great recipes for White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms too!