Simmered Flounder Made in a Frying Pan.
You can cook Simmered Flounder Made in a Frying Pan using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Simmered Flounder Made in a Frying Pan
- Prepare 4 of Flounder fillets.
- You need 1 clove of plus Ginger.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- You need 100 ml of Sake.
- You need 50 ml of Mirin.
- Prepare 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Simmered Flounder Made in a Frying Pan instructions
- Finely chop the ginger..
- Put the ginger, water, sake, mirin, soy sauce and sugar in a frying pan and bring to the boil..
- Add the flounder fillets and simmer..
- Turn them over, and they are done when the seasonings have soaked into the fish..