Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce.
This Delicious Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce using 12 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce
- It’s 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 93 grams of Magnolia Quickmelt cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground garlic.
- Prepare 1 of green bellpepper (diced).
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of rosemary (crushed).
- You need 3 of green chili pepper (sliced).
- It’s 1 of white onion (diced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Chili Cheesy Beef w/ oyster sauce step by step
- Heat pan on medium heat..
- Add cooking oil. When hot, sauté the diced white onion..
- Put the beef inside the pan, add salt and pepper to taste and settle for a few minutes until brown..
- Pour 1/2 cup of red wine together with the beef and stir..
- Add a pinch of ground garlic and a pinch of rosemary (crushed).
- Grate 93 grams of magnolia quickmelt cheese and combine with beef. Stir and settle until cheese completely melts..
- When the beef is cooked, mix 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce. Stir and add the green bellpepper and green chili pepper..
- Cover for another minute then serve..