Shrimp in Coconut Milk (Filipino Dish).
This Delicious Shrimp in Coconut Milk (Filipino Dish) using 12 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp in Coconut Milk (Filipino Dish)
- It’s 5 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 large of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ginger (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of broth cube.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of squash (chopped into medium size cubes).
- It’s 1 large of eggplant (chopped in cubes, medium).
- You need 1 cup of string beans.
- You need 1 kg of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 small of chili (whole, optional ingredient).
Shrimp in Coconut Milk (Filipino Dish) instructions
- Combine the first (7) ingredients above and put half of the coconut milk. Switch on the stove in a medium high heat. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overcook the squash. Do not stir too often. Our goal is to thicken the coconut milk..
- Add string beans and eggplant. Stir for a few, add the remaining half of the coconut milk and let it simmer again for about 10 minutes..
- Make sure you do not over stir to get the desired thickness. And, make sure you do not cover the casserole this time..
- Once thickened, put the shrimp and stir. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes. Shrimp does cook easily. We dont want to overcook it as well. Add chili which is optional. If you like it too spicy then you need to put more chilis, otherwise..