Simmered Horse Mackerel.
This Yummy Simmered Horse Mackerel using 4 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Simmered Horse Mackerel
- Prepare 2 of Horse mackerel.
- It’s 2 of pieces thinly sliced Ginger.
- You need 4 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of each Sugar, mirin, sake, soy sauce.
Simmered Horse Mackerel instructions
- Remove the entrails from the fish and wash until clean. Make cross cuts on both sides around the stomach area. This time I removed the heads..
- Put all the seasonings and the fish in a frying pan and cover with a paper towel. Put the lid on, and turn the heat to high. When it has come to the boil, turn the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- While it is simmering, scoop some of the sauce with a spoon and pour it over the paper towel..
- Add some leek to a space in the frying pan. It's also nice if you add spinach too..