Portuguese Hake. Hake is a very nutritious and delicious white fish which tends to be popular with even the little ones at home. Carry on reading and discover how to make Portuguese-Style Hake step by step. hake translation portuguese, English – Portuguese dictionary, meaning, see also 'hacker',hanker',hankie',hawker', example of use, definition, conjugation, Reverso dictionary. Silver Hake, also called whiting in some regions, is a true member of the cod family, of which only cod, haddock, pollock and hake are.
For years I visited the same little restaurant in. Translation for 'hake' in the free English-Portuguese dictionary and many other Portuguese translations. (Translation of hake from the Cambridge English-Portuguese Dictionary © Cambridge University Press). Many translated example sentences containing "hake" – Portuguese-English dictionary and search engine for Portuguese translations. You can have Portuguese Hake using 7 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Portuguese Hake
- It’s 1 box of hake medallions.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Amina's Portuguese marinade.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- It’s of Dried parsley (garnish).
What's the Portuguese translation of HAKE? See comprehensive translation options on Would you like to know how to translate HAKE to Portuguese? This page provides all possible translations of. portuguese hake, jake bugg, hake recipes, hake fish recipes, hake fish, hake fillet recipes, hake in portuguese, abadejo in english. hake – WordReference English-Greek Dictionary. (meat of the hake). μπακαλιάρος ουσ αρσουσιαστικό αρσενικό: Αναφέρεται σε πρόσωπο, ζώο ή πράγμα αρσενικού γένους. Translation: hake, Dictionary: english » portuguese. hake language dictionary portuguese, hake fish, hake recipes, the hake, how to hake, hake recipe, hake in portuguese.
Portuguese Hake step by step
- Defrost and gently squeeze water out between flat palms. Season with pinch salt and pepper and fry with a drizzle of oil till almost done. Remove from pan..
- Add butter to pan, saute garlic, then add in marinade and heat through. Add in cream and bring to boil..
- Add fish into the pan and allow sauce to thicken. When serving, pour extra sauce in a gravy boat and serve alongside the fish. (Do not add any salt, lemon or chillies to sauce as it's very well seasoned already.).
Portuguese is a very 'learn-able' language. Grammatically speaking, Portuguese is demonstrably similar to Spanish, Italian and French, though there are some Brazilian colloquial tendencies that in. Free online translation from English into Portuguese and back, English-Portuguese dictionary with transcription, pronunciation, and examples of usage. Portuguese (português or, in full, língua portuguesa) is a Western Romance language originating in the Iberian Peninsula. It is the sole official language of Portugal, Brazil, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau.