fry deviled eggs (portuguese ovos verdes ).
This Tasty fry deviled eggs (portuguese ovos verdes ) using 10 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of fry deviled eggs (portuguese ovos verdes )
- It’s 12 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna (water drain ).
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of onion diced.
- It’s 1 of diced parsley (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper (to taste ).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
fry deviled eggs (portuguese ovos verdes ) instructions
- boil the eggs in salty water.
- peel them and cut them in alf.
- take the yolks out.
- mix all the ingredients with the egg yolks.
- fill each alf of the white egg with the mix.
- on the side set two bowls one with the two slightly beaten eggs another with flour mix with banking powder.
- dip eggs in flour then in egg and in flour again.
- fry until golden brown.