cod fish casserole ( portuguese style ).
This Tasty cod fish casserole ( portuguese style ) using 9 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of cod fish casserole ( portuguese style )
- You need 1 lb of salty cod fish.
- Prepare 1 kg of potatoes.
- You need 6 of hard boil eggs peel and sliced.
- Prepare 1 large of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced black olives.
- It’s 150 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of of milk.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
cod fish casserole ( portuguese style ) step by step
- soak the code fish for 36to48hours before cook.
- peel the potatoes and cook them in salty water.
- once they cook add the butter and the milk and smash ;set the smash potato aside.
- boil the eggs and the cod fish ;peel the eggs and slice them ;take the bones and the skin from the cod fish and cut it ruefully.
- in a sauce pan warm the olive oil add the onions and the cod fish and cook in medium heat for 10minutes.
- in a oven pan start doing layers of cod fish and onions (add the olive oil to );sliced eggs ;sliced olives and smash potato.
- the last layer should be smash potatoes.
- brush with olive oil and take to oven at 400°F for 30 minutes.