Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms using 8 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 12 of Button mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Creamy Brie cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Fine panko.
- It’s 1 of Kombu based dashi stock (granules).
- It’s 1 of Good quality salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms. Sprinkle a little salt over the gills. (I use fine Himalaya salt.).
- Mince the stems. Chop the Brie and combine with 1/2 of the chopped stems..
- Mix the chopped mushroom stems and Brie in a bowl..
- Add half a teaspoon of kombu dashi (granules) to Step 3, along with half a teaspoon each of salt, pepper, katakuriko, and 1 tablespoon of water. Mix well..
- Stuff the mushroom caps with Step 4 and form a mound..
- Dredge the 12 stuffed mushrooms in katakuriko. If you prefer to skewer them, do so now..
- Beat the egg. Put 4 to 5 tablespoons of katakuriko and panko in two separate small dishes..
- Pour a small amount of oil in a frying pan and heat over low to medium heat..
- After the oil is heated, coat the prepared mushrooms with beaten egg and panko. Fry the mushrooms in the frying pan..
- Ensure that you don't burn the surface (reduce the heat if necessary) and flip over several times. Fry until all sides are crispy..
- Fry until golden brown. Add a wedge of lemon if you prefer..