Simple Oyster Ajillo (Simmered in Oil).
You can have Simple Oyster Ajillo (Simmered in Oil) using 5 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Oyster Ajillo (Simmered in Oil)
- It’s 300 grams of Pre-shucked oysters for cooking.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 5 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
Simple Oyster Ajillo (Simmered in Oil) step by step
- Wash the oysters thoroughly and then dry them well. For how to wash them, please refer to "takunospoon"'s recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148389-how-to-rinse-oysters-to-a-glossy-finish.
- Smash the garlic with a knife and then stir-fry in some oil. Start with the heat on high and when it starts to simmer, turn it down to low..
- Take the oysters from Step 1 and finely slice them about 2-3 at a time..
- Once the garlic is aromatic, add in the red chili pepper and cut up oysters from Step 3. The umami from the olive oil will transfer to the oysters. Be careful of the hot oil, which might start spitting..
- Once aromatic, raise the heat to high. Sample it and season with salt as necessary. Once plump and cooked, they're ready!.
- Enjoy while still hot. If you can, please leave it in the pot you cooked it in. I used a cheese fondue saucepan. Unfortunately you cannot use this saucepan on a induction stovetop..
- The juice from the oysters is delicious if you soak slices of baguette in it. It's also great with veggies..
- Regular mushrooms, king oyster mushrooms, or any mushroom etc. are delicious when added. It even makes the dish healthier..