Tuna bread roll. Spread the tuna mixture over the entire surface of the bread. Grate your favorite over the top. Starting at one end of the bread, roll it into a log shape.
Tuna rolls are fun and easy to make. The great thing is, they only involve a few simple ingredients: tuna, bell peppers. Turn out dough onto floured board. You can cook Tuna bread roll using 4 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Tuna bread roll
- Prepare of Tuna.
- It’s of Fresh tomatoes.
- You need of Oil.
- You need 5-6 slice of bread.
Place roll seam-side down on prepared sheet. In a small bowl, combine the tuna, celery, cucumber, onion, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well. Place rolls on a baking sheet. Spread each half with tuna mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
Tuna bread roll step by step
- Ki yanka tumatir dinki..
- Ki samu kasko ki zuba oil dinki..
- Ki zuba tomatoes din, followed by ur tuna ki barshi akan wuta for 5 mint but ki dinga juyawa, har sai ruwan tumatir din ya kame jikinsa sosai..
- Cut the bread edge set aside..
- Ki dauko chopping board kiyi making bread din flat..
- Sai ki dauko filling dinki ki zuba kiyi rolling dinshi..
- Sai ki dauko wuka ki yanka su..
Saute onion and butter; add. cream or yogurt, bread crumbs, beaten egg, cheese, pepper and tuna or chicken. Roll up in crescent roll, starting. recipe. Add salt and pepper to taste. Roll out the crescent rolls all together until they form one flat rectangle. Roll up; wrap in plastic wrap.