Saucy shrimp stuffed mushrooms. Mushrooms are stuffed with a tasty bacon flavored shrimp mixture, then topped with Cheddar cheese. This is a wonderful dish that can be served with almost any main course. These mushrooms stuffed with shrimp and topped with melted Cheddar cheese go really will with Italian food.
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms is a tasty appetizer. Bean Sprouts Carrot gets its taste from Shrimp filling stuffed in mushroom coated with sauce. Arrange mushrooms, filled side up, on one or two serving plates that will fit inside a steamer. This Delicious Saucy shrimp stuffed mushrooms using 15 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Saucy shrimp stuffed mushrooms
- Prepare 10-12 of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need of Sauces :.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of barbeque sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary / thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Coriander leaves.
Stuffed Lobster, Stuffed Shrimp and Stuffed Mushrooms. I love crab imperial and it makes the perfect stuffing for lobster, shrimp and mushrooms. They taste like dim sum without the junk! You can roast the mushrooms and make the filling ahead of time and store them in the fridge for up to two days.
Saucy shrimp stuffed mushrooms instructions
- Wash and remove stems of the mushrooms. Pat dry,drizzle with olive oil and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a sauce pan. Add chopped garlic and onions. Saute till transparent..
- Add the chopped stem of mushroom and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add the minced shrimp,sauces,herbs and salt if required. Stir fry till nicely done for around 3 to 4 minutes..
- Now put it on a plate. Add fresh coriander..
- Preheat oven to 200°. Start stuffing the cavity of the mushroom with this filling..
- Place on a baking tray. Bake uncovered at 180° for 15 minutes..
- Serve right away with sauce of your choice..
Bacon-and-Blue-Cheese-Stuffed Mushrooms With Creamy Hot Sauce: These saucy bites will be Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms – Easy to make, waistline friendly, and. Purchase steamed shrimp at the supermarket. Stuff mushrooms ahead, but bake just before serving. Spoon evenly into mushroom caps; sprinkle evenly with cheese, if desired. Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms is a mouth-watering Chinese Sea Food recipe.