Sheet pan shrimp boil. Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – Easiest shrimp boil ever! And it's mess-free using a single sheet pan. It comes on a sheet pan with shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn.
A classic shrimp boil recipe made even easier by baking it on a sheet pan instead of boiling it outside in a large pot. This delicious dish is loaded with shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes and garnished with parsley and lemon juice for a fresh and flavorful summer meal. Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – Easiest shrimp boil ever! This Delicious Sheet pan shrimp boil using 10 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Sheet pan shrimp boil
- You need of Shrimp.
- You need of Red potatoes.
- It’s of Frozen corn on the cob.
- It’s of Sausage.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of Melted butter.
- You need of Old bay seasoning.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon.
And it's mess-free using a single sheet pan. In a large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, shrimp, corn, sausage, lemons, garlic powder, Old Bay, melted butter, and oil and season. Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil is hassle-free and mess-free using a single sheet pan! It's the BEST and easiest way to make shrimp boil at home!
Sheet pan shrimp boil instructions
- Boil potatoes first and the frozen corn, these take the longest to cook, so you just want to pre cook them not cooked all the way..
- Take melted butter add to a big bowl and add all spices and hot sauce, minced garlic mix up.. and throw in the shrimp, potatoes, corn, cut onion, slice sausages, coat everything, place on cookie sheet, squeeze some lemon juice on over it, bake in oven at 400 until shrimp is pink. About 12-15 mins give or take..
- Steak and shrimp.
This Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil is loaded with succulent shrimp, tender potatoes, sweet corn and smokey sausage all enveloped in Cajun seasonings then. Enjoy the big flavors of a shrimp boil — without the big production — any night of the week with this fun and easy take on the coastal classic. Place potatoes skin sides down in single layer on pan. This sheet pan shrimp boil in oven is simple to make and has serious flavor. I still remember my first shrimp boil.