Becks Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Becks Crab Stuffed Mushrooms using 12 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Becks Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 12 of good sized mushrooms of your choice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion, finely chopped and sauted prior.
- You need 1/4 cup of red peppers, finely chopped and sauted prior.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of (8 ounces) crab meat 'not the imitation kind'.
- You need 2 cup of oyster crackers, crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozz cheese for topping, or you can get sliced mozz..
Becks Crab Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat oven @ 365°F.
- Need a bowl for stuffing, so you can mix together all ingredients, excluding the mushrooms and extra cheese..
- Now, clean your mushrooms stems out. As your are doing this, put your butter in the dish and let melt in oven. Now stuff your mushrooms accordingly. And too with extra cheese or slices. Cover with foil, and Bake for 30 minutes. Few minutes before, take off foil and let cheeses melt and golden.