Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes. Add the cherry tomatoes and fresh thyme. Add the balsamic cream and lemon juice. Serve with ground hazelnuts, extra fresh thyme, salt and pepper.
By adding potatoes and a ton of cheese, we can turn this into a hearty side dish that is perfect for a dinner party. Bowtie Pasta with Salmon, Physalis, and Cherry TomatoHoje para Jantar. I am using cherry tomato in this recipe. This Tasty Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes using 13 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes
- You need 2 of Salmon fillets.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 dash of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 200 grams of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Creme fraiche.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 small of bunch of Coriander.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 8 of New potatoes.
Grape tomato or chopped sun-dried tomato works too. Cover and cook until the wine reduces to half. Peel the cooked potatoes, and press through the potato ricer. Add the riced potato to the spinach mixture and mix with flour, Parmesan, egg and yolk and nutmeg.
Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 C / gas mark 6, and bring a medium pan of water to the boil.
- Place the salmon fillets in an oven proof dish and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the ginger and two cloves of garlic and distribute over the salmon. Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil. Then chop the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the dish. cover on foil and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Chop the baby potatoes in half and place in the pan of boiling water for 20 minutes on a low heat.
- After 10 minutes, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the spinach. Cook until the spinach has wilted then add the creme fraiche. Chop the remaining garlic clove and add to the spinach. Heat for a few minutes..
- To serve lay a bed of spinach on each plate and surround with potatoes. then place the salmon fillets and tomatoes on top of the spinach. Pour the remaining sauce contents over the dish and finish with a few coriander leaves.
Season with salt and Arrange the cooked gnocchi and cherry tomatoes on a plate. Pour the sauce over and serve garnished with basil. It sounds basic, but the tomato sauce is so awesome. If you have it, use white wine instead of chicken broth. I like to serve my salmon with asparagus—roast it alongside the fish. —Swati Sharan, Horseheads, New York.