Creamed Spinach Tortellini with Shrimp.
This Appetizing Creamed Spinach Tortellini with Shrimp using 12 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamed Spinach Tortellini with Shrimp
- You need 1 lb of Tortellini.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of half ½.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 16 oz of spinach.
- It’s 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
Creamed Spinach Tortellini with Shrimp step by step
- Clean and devein shrimp. Season with salt, pepper and oregano (or however you prefer). Broil on low which should take about 15-20 minutes. Boil water and cook pasta as directed on box..
- In a saucepan melt butter over medium. Whisk in flour, garlic powder and nutmeg and cook for 90 sec..
- Add half and half. Start with high heat and then lower the heat as it thickens to medium. Add cheese. Then add spinach in batches. Last, add the tortellini and top with shrimp..