Crab Stuffed Mushrooms. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These crab stuffed mushrooms are mushroom caps filled with flaked crab and three types of cheese, then baked to golden brown perfection. An easy and elegant appetizer that can be assembled.
Crab Stuffed mushrooms are really easy to make! Use a damp paper towel to clean the outside of To make perfect crab stuffed mushrooms, I like to whip the cream cheese adding the crab meat in. I have always loved the stuffed mushrooms from Red Lobster so I created my own version which I have enjoyed even more! You can have Crab Stuffed Mushrooms using 10 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 30/40 of Mushrooms (Portobello or White).
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can of lump crab meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (half stick).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Paprika.
These quick and creamy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are filled with fresh crab, cream cheese, bread crumbs, garlic and Parmesan making them the perfect appetizer. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect easy appetizer to serve at your next party. They are simple to make, but impressive enough to serve guests. Can stuffed mushrooms be made ahead of time?
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat Oven 400 degrees. Clean and remove stems from mushroom and reserve 1/4 cup. Cut mushroom stems finely. With a tea spoon remove some on the inside of the mushroom to make room for filling..
- In a sauce pan sauté onions and diced mushroom stems in butter and olive oil. Add garlic after the onions and mushrooms are done, cook until garlic is cooked not burnt!.
- Add crab meat, bread crumbs, green onions and 1/4 cup grated cheese, 1 teaspoon Paprika. Mix thoroughly. Cook on low heat until cheese melts and remove from heat..
- Add filling to mushroom caps, add grated cheese on top and sprinkle with paprika. Bake 10-15 minutes. Serve Hot! Enjoy!.
Place mushroom caps in prepared pan. Melt remaining butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Crab-stuffed mushrooms are very easy to prepare and bake for a party. Your guests and family will love them. Crabmeat and bread crumbs make up a simple and very tasty stuffing for mushrooms.