White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
This Appetizing White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms using 13 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 12 of Large White Mushrooms or Baby Bellas.
- Prepare 2 (6 oz.) of cans crab meat: 1 Lump + 1 Fancy.
- It’s 1 Cup of shredded White Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of White Cheddar + Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of plain dry bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of Egg, beaten.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Ground Red Pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
White Cheddar Crab Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Lightly oil a small 9×9 glass pan with olive oil..
- Remove stems, place caps in pan and chop 1/4 of stems (discard rest) to add to filling. In a medium bowl, mix crabmeat, chopped mushroom stems, dry mustard, 1 cup white cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, red and black pepper. Mix well and then stir in egg and mayonnaise..
- Use a small spoon to mound filling onto each mushroom cap. Melt butter add garlic salt and mix then drizzle over the filled mushrooms. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese on top of filled mushrooms..
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 425°..
- Note: can be prepared and refrigerated. Add approximately 10 minutes to cook time..