You can cook Simmered Sole using 8 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Simmered Sole
- You need 3 of fish Sole (Large).
- It’s 100 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 100 ml of ☆Sake.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of ☆Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of the same size as the pot Aluminium foil.
Simmered Sole step by step
- Remove the insides from the fish, wash with streaming water, and cut in half..
- Put the ☆ ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil. Add Step 1 to the pot, making sure the filet do not overlap..
- Cover with aluminum foil directly on top of the fish (open a hole in the center). Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Scoop the liquid over the fish and then simmer for another 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat..