One pot potato soupy porridge. Learn how to make the best one-pot potato recipe with mixed vegetables and chicken. How to Make Instant Pot Potato Soup. To start you'll melt a few tablespoons butter in the Instant Pot on the saute setting.
Add ham, potatoes, thyme, and black pepper. Stir to coat the meat and potatoes in the roux/vegetable mix. Add the chicken broth and bay leaves. This Appetizing One pot potato soupy porridge using 12 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of One pot potato soupy porridge
- Prepare 10 of medium sized Yukon or golden Irish potatoes.
- You need of Chicken cutlets or whatever fleshy chicken parts your have diced.
- It’s 3 of seasoning cubes of choice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Green veggies of choice I used Nigerian spinach and spring onions.
- Prepare of Tomatoes, red bell peppers cut and diced.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s Dash of crayfish.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Spices of your Choice.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s of Onions.
This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! A hearty, comforting soup with tons of plant-based protein and fiber. This soup is perfect for cozy, cold winter nights when you're craving something hearty and comforting yet healthy. Tips for Perfect Creamy Potato Soup.
One pot potato soupy porridge instructions
- Ensure all ingredients are cleaned and precut for easy cooking.
- Put your potatoes,diced tomatoes, red bell peppers, onions salt as a matter of fact add all ingredients in the pot.
- Cook for 25 to 30 mins depending on how soft you want your potatoes I like mine about mashy so it looks soupy once cooked add your greens steam in pot for 2 mins and your meal is ready.
Vegan Gluten-free Soy-free Nut-free Oil-free Recipe. It's still pretty cold out here and soup weather. This recipe is the BEST soup I've ever had in my life! Add Yukon gold potatoes, bay leaf, tomato paste, lentils, and vegetable stock and stir to combine. Increase heat to high to bring to a boil.