Fish cake. A fishcake (sometimes written as fish cake) is a culinary dish consisting of filleted fish or other seafood minced or ground, mixed with a starchy food, and fried. Asian-style fishcakes usually contain fish with salt, water, flour and egg. Rustle up some tasty fish cakes.
Delicious fish cakes made with cod, potatoes, onion, butter, and parsley! Cheddar cheese and parsley add to the color and taste of these flavorful patties. This is the official page for the short film "FishCake" ! You can cook Fish cake using 13 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish cake
- You need of Tilapia fish.
- You need of Irish potatoes.
- You need of Bay leave.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- It’s of Chilli powder.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
Updates about the goings on of the film are posted here! Above Korean fish cake (Eomuk, 어묵 or Odeng, 오뎅) is what I often use in my fish cake stir fry and some times in my fish cake soup. Other shapes (e.g. round balls, long thin stick or square etc.) are. Make a little fish go further by shaping it into fish cakes.
Fish cake instructions
- 1. Cut the potatoes into cubes and boil in water until soft..
- 2. Meanwhile, place the fish into a saucepan and add water, garlic, ginger, salt and seasoning. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until cooked..
- 3. Mash the potatoes. Add chilli powder and seasoning.
- 4. Flake the fish (being careful about bones) and add to the potatoes, mix gently and add the parsley..
- 5. Form the moisture into small patties and coat with the flour, egg, then breadcrumbs.
- 6. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and brown the fish cakes on either side for 5 minutes each..
Combine any fish – salmon, cod, mackerel, even shellfish like crab – with a little cooked potato or even cooked broccoli for. These quick and easy fish cakes are fun appetizer or main course made with cod, or you favorite white fish. Fish Cake soup (Odeng Guk) is a favorite comfort food for all Koreans. It is a tummy warming soup that can be enjoyed by itself or as a pairing soup to dishes like Tteokbokki. Best fish for Thai Fish Cakes.