Couscous Served-with Stir-fried Garlic Shrimp.
You can have Couscous Served-with Stir-fried Garlic Shrimp using 11 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Couscous Served-with Stir-fried Garlic Shrimp
- You need 2 cups of couscous.
- You need 1 bowl of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Bell peppers.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of knorr cube.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 of large Irish potato chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 2-3 spoons of water.
Couscous Served-with Stir-fried Garlic Shrimp instructions
- Soak your couscous in hot salted water, cook for 8 mins and drain.Also boil your Irish potato till semi soft. Set aside. In a skillet add butter and the garlic/ onions and pepper,a pinch of salt and add In the washed and clean shrimp and sweet corn.let it stirfry for 3 minutes now add in your knorr cube and two spoons of water. After a minute or two your pepper sauce is ready. Serve with couscous..
- Simple and quick. You can use meat or chicken or even fish if you want !!! Enjoy!!!.