Irish potatoes porridge. How to make potato pottage / porridge. Easy and simple potato recipe. #PotatoPottage #PotatoPorridge #PotatoRecipe Thanks for Watching! A serving of irish potato porridge.
I love potatoes a whole lot especially in form of porridge (when i'm not frying or boiling plain). I particularly cook just white potato because I find the other types of potato too mushy. Koreans love sweet potatoes and they love their rice, and jook (juk) is comfort food. You can cook Irish potatoes porridge using 9 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Irish potatoes porridge
- You need 15 of medium irish potatoes.
- Prepare 2tbs of crayfish(blended).
- You need 1/2 cup of palm oil.
- It’s 3 cube of maggi (knorr).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 of fresh pepper(blended).
- It’s 1 cup of carrot.
- It’s 1cup of pumpkin leaf sliced.
- Prepare 2 of onion (chopped).
Place the rice, sweet potato, and water in the rice cooker all together. Using the porridge setting, start cooking. This potato casserole features layers of grated potatoes and minced onion drizzled with melted butter, heavy whipping cream, and half and half for a decadently delicious Irish-influenced side dish. Any Irish potatoes you have on hand will work.
Irish potatoes porridge instructions
- Wash and peel irish potatoes back. Wash after peeling again..
- Wash pumpkin with salt and slice..
- Cut the irish potatoes into two and put in a clean pot add water and boil with maggi and salt for 15 min..
- Add the chopped onions,blended pepper and crayfish and allow to boil for 5 min and stir..
- Add palm oil and allow to boil for 3 min..
- Add the sliced pumpkin leaf and carrot allow to heat for just 1 min..
- Can be served enjoy your meal..
By the way, say hello to my bowl of potato hot pot This looks delicious. It is an even better version of the potato porridge that I am used to eating. Irish potatoes may sound like a savory side dish but actually, there are no potatoes at all in this traditional Irish dessert! Potato candies are little bites of sweetened cream cheese and coconut. Irish potatoes are root vegetables with white, starchy flesh and brown skin.