This Delicious Simmered Flounder using 7 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Simmered Flounder
- It’s 3 of pieces Flounder (used frozen one this time).
- You need 150 ml of Water.
- It’s 50 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of thumb Ginger (sliced).
Simmered Flounder step by step
- Heat the water and sake in a frying pan. Once it comes to a boil, reduce to medium heat. Defrost the flounder and wipe off any moisture before adding to the frying pan. Simmer for about 3 minutes over low heat, while ladling the sauce over the fish..
- Add the sugar and ginger. Simmer for another 2 minutes, then add the soy sauce. Continue ladling the sauce over the fish for 2 minutes, then add the mirin. Once the fish has a glossy finish, it's done..
- Serve up using a spatula..